Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrappin Chics Guest Designer






















I am so excited. I am a guest designer over at http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/. I was asked to make something with a kitchen theme. Come check out their site, and start doing some of their challenges. I will be making 3 kitchen themed projects this month.

I decided to do vinyl as my first projects. A treat jar for the furry members of our family and a

cookie jar for the rest of our family members.

If you would like either of these free svg files, please email me at ShersL84bed@aol.com





3 comments:

  1. These turned out great Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments