Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shoes card with matching bookmark



I entered this in 2 challenges:
The challenge over at Sweet Stampin http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com is to make a card with fashion as the theme. I made a shoe card at first on the left. Then I decided to make "it's a girl thing" bookmark. I added pink gems to it, and decided thats exactly what my card needed too. So I added those in the photo to the right. (my gem fell off my bookmark in the photo, but its fixed now) :)

I entered this at : http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ for their embellishment challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin this week! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love those pink coloured shoes and fab bookmark too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, very chic looking!! And love the bookmark,too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh a fabulous fashion card, I'm really getting into shoes lately so appreciate this one! Love the bookmark too, I think I need to make some of these. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments