Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Move Starlets Challenge

Wow, its been almost a full week since I've posted anything. 

Today's card is made for a Movie Starlets challenge at www.addicted-to-stamps.com  The grand prize is $15 store credit and there will be runners up that win too.

I used Morgan Fitsimons  digi stamp called Cameo.  She has a full beautiful line of Cameo stamps.  You can find her full line of stamps  by going to www.scrapbookstampsociety.com

If you have never worked with a digi stamp before, be sure to try it out.  You can make them any size you want, flip them, stretch them, manipulate them a bit before you use them to be just right for your project. 

I hope you like my project.  Would love to hear comments, especially if you can think of a good quote to put on the front of my card. 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments