Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring card and challenge from Scrapbook Stamp Society



I used Morgan Fitzsimons digi stamp called Bunny Floral Border to make this card.  I found the sentiment and added that to make this pretty spring card. 
The paper is regular white cardstock and I used Copic Markers to color it.  There is a glossy accents glaze on it too, but its hard to see from photo.  
If you are interested in buying this digi stamp you can get it from www.scrapbookstampsociety.com and type in Bunny Floral.
I am entering this card into the animal kingdom challenge at: 
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge

You can contact me at ShersL84bed@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!! Wonderful job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty great job on the coloring. Aren't those copics fun?
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments