Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cute digi Stamp, and fun challenge

My scrapbook page is digital.  I used a digi stamp, colored it with Inkscape, then made my page layout in Inkscape.
I got my inspiration 2 places. 
#1- Sherri Baldy sent me this darling new digi called Mopzie
#2- Cards Galore was having a Scrapbook layout challenge and it had to be white.  I haven't scrapbooked in awhile, so thought this was the perfect challenge.  Not to mention the email has been in my box for about a week now. lol

 
 
If you would like to enter this fun challenge you may do so at this link:
 
I hope you will leave me a comment  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sher, what a cutie! Great use of the 'Brights' idea. Loving that colour too!

    thanks for sharing with us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely LO, thank you so much for entering in the CG Scrapbook challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sher - lovely layout. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments