Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Besties Blog Challenge #1

Someone asked me if I remembered catching fireflys when I was a little kid.  I laughed and replied that I still like to catch fireflys.  Course we call them lightening bugs here in Michigan.  :)  

I am entering this in the  Besties Challenge #1 at www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com   Come follow the blog, there is a $20 gc being given away this week.

I made a shaped card from a cute new digi stamp from Sherri Baldy Stamps. You can find the digi for only $3.00 right at this link.  http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=besties-name-game-digi-stand-by-Sherri-Baldy&auction_id=105004


I am also entering this in the challenge at: http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.com/p/stamped-image.html?spref=fb

10 comments:

  1. So pretty...thanks for sharing!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting card shape idea Sher! Love the coloring on the image and the colors you used too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... Sher ... love the digi effect on the image ..cool
    xx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all the little twinkels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sher...I love it chick.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. monday I'll make a blogpost Sher, I have already scheduled for the whole week.
    your card is beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Shers!
    You card is so beautiful.Lovely colours!
    Hugs Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments