Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

challenge card

What a beautiful but cold February morning here is Michigan.  It snowed a lot overnight and the trees and lawn are covered with that pretty white stuff.  I don't think I will be venturing outside today though.  :)  Perfect day for crafting.  Any day is a good day to craft.

This morning I colored this digi by Sherri Baldy from her Besties collection.  It's one in her Easter series.  Come check out her besties here: http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/categories.php?category=Besties-TM&parent_id=2022

I entered my card in the 4 challenges below.

1.  If you are looking for a fun challenge blog be sure to go to www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com  There is a freebie there for you to play.

2. If you are looking for another fun challenge http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/ is having a CAS get well card challenge. keyword is PSC68 I'm not really certain that my card is a good get well card, but I know when I was little I always liked to hold my stuffed animals when I was sick.

3. Bearly Mine Challenges- Anything goes! http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/

4. CYDI Challenge #30- Little ones http://canyoudigiit.com/blog/


This week the challenge at the besties challenge blog is to use 2 different patterned papers.  I used Momenta papers. I cut a skinny strip from one paper and added it along the edge.




7 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin' cute! Darling image and I LOVE that daffodil!!! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very pretty Sher.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card, Sher! Love the daffodil. I'm so glad you chose to enter it into our "CAS Get well" challenge at Perfect Sentiment this week. I hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable and wonderful card - your image made me smile - so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. All that yellow makes it so cheerful.

    Thank you for playing along with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments