Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Besties challenge #10

There is a new challenge over at the Besties challenge blog and a freebie too.  Use a Bestie, and add a sentiment.  www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com

I used one of Sherri's new bestie pixies, not yet named, still waiting to see who was the winner on that!

Get this Bestie right here: http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_search.php?option=basic_search&basic_search=img693

This is my card.  I am just learning how to use Copic Markers. I have a long way to go, but it sure is fun
practicing with them.  



3 comments:

  1. very beautiful Sher.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, Sher. I was smitten with the new images right away. What a marvelous job with the wings - so shiny and full of dazzling jewels! Very sweet card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and I love the no name fairy. I would never have known you are just starting with the copic...you look like a pro! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments