Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mini album cover page

I wanted to try something a bit different.  Usually its a card for me, but this time its a mini album.  I have to admit, after making the first page, I'm stuck.  However, I really like this cover page, and will add to the
inside when I can think of just the right thing.  Why rush a masterpiece? ha ha ha 

All of the pieces you see here were given to me by Anne Luper (thank you Anne) 
The background paper is really just one piece of paper that had all those patterns on it.
I am terrible at mixing patterned papers and NEVER would have thought these
three would love good together.  So I really really love how it turned out.

cover page

2 comments:

  1. Great project. I am bad too at putting papers together...I would've never put those together, but you are soo right they look great.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Just Because Linky Party 8/1-/31
    Great sponsors and prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sher love the color combination..so romantic !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments