Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe



So excited to say.. I'm a new dt member of The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  

Today is my first post and I am using one of Meljen's digi stamps.  I actually
posted this image a few weeks ago, but its so darling, I just had to post it again.
You can find this stamp and more for free here: 


Come join the Crafter's Cafe challenge blog this week, the theme is to use flowers. They 
can be flower shaped brads, flowers on the image, paper flowers, etc.  


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sher! Your card is really sweet, and I love that Crafter's Cafe has brought you on board! Darling little "love bunnies". hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, great design, great inspiration for the Crafters Cafe Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments