Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thinking of You

My Auntie had to have surgery on her leg yesterday.  With lots of love, prayers, and talented 
surgeons, the surgery was a success and she is well on her way to healing now.  I decided to
make her a little pick me up card to let her know I was thinking of her.
This is an easel card that stands almost completely upright.  
This paper comes from leftover paper trimmings.  

I am entering this into the Leftovers challenge at: DRS Designs http://www.drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sher....love the simplicity of it....and am sure you aunt will love it!..hope she is recovering well.
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Wonderful easel card! Thanks so much for joining us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments