Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tulip card

I tried a new product today, and I was heavy handed with it.  Not too thrilled with my results, but its still
pretty.  I will have to practice.  Its the Cream colored Pearl Pen by Viva.  It's not really a pen at all, but
like a thin bottle of paint that you dab on.

This is one of my favorite flower stamps by PSX.  I used Copic markers to color it.  G94, and RV17.  I
highlighted a few areas with my white gel pen by Pentel.

Mod Squad has their Spring Palette challenge going on, and I thought I would enter.  You can use as little
as 1 color or all of them.  I used 2.


Challenge entered: http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ (spring palette)

2 comments:

  1. oh! how pretty this is, Sher! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little Spring design! Thank you for playing with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments