Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

A different kind of easel card

Yesterday I watched a youtube video by Jennifer, and her video just blew me away.  She has such a great personality, her video was a lot of fun to watch.  Best part, she included a tutorial for a really cool style of
card.  As soon as I watched it, I wanted to make the card, so that is what I did this morning.

You can view Jenn's video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkx2b24P3I

And now..for my card


This card folds flat and fits into an A2 size envie.  yay!  Thanks for the awesome
video Jenn.  

I used the My-Besties cd to make my project.  No coloring involved here because
I used the pre colored images.  I selected the image and then the elements that I wanted to use
from the cd and then I typed in a sentiment to go with my card.  Easy peasy!!
You can find this cd along with others at Sherri's etsy store here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy?section_id=13571616&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8


Challenges entered:  My-Besties Uk-  http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

  1. lovely card well done good luck Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hun thanks for joining us over at My Besties UK - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties - UK....hugs DT Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Card .. thank you for joining us at My Bestie UK .. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful absolutely divine and cute like you thanks for joining xxxxxx Jane Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image, Sher - you did a fab job, great sentiment too. Great to see you at My Besties UK, hun.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card well done thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments