Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Bottle cap Challenge

There is a fun new bottle cap challenge over at the My-Besties French Blog.  Lots of inspiration and fun ideas on how to use the 1 inch bottle cap inserts.

For my project, I made a Tic Tac Toe Board.  It is for my little nieces to play while over at their
grandparents house, but I must confess my husband and sons have all played me a few games on it.
ha ha ha  Never too old to play Tic Tac Toe.

We hope you will come play along and share your projects with us.  To see more inspiration please come see the My-Besties French blog here: http://blogfrancaislesbesties.blogspot.com/

I've used:
cardboard for my base
white cardstock, patterned paper
9 bottlecaps bottle caps at Michaels
2 sheets of different bottle cap inserts bottle cap inserts from Scrapbook Stamp Society
9 clear epoxy stickers epoxy stickers at Michaels
e6000 adhesive glue e6000 at Michaels
I also used a 1" circle punch, but if you don't have that you can use scissors. 1 inch circle punch at Michaels


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments