Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Brown and yellow card using a My-Besties digi stamp




It's a beautiful day today!  Actually, it is quite cold here in Michigan, but no snow on the ground
thankfully.  :)

I've decided to make my mom a birthday card with colors that I never use, but really love. Brown
and yellow.  They look awesome together, if I don't say so myself. :)

I'm using a digi stamp today by Sherri Baldy My-Besties.  Isn't she darling?  I love the big eyes, the
long lashes, the long flowing hair.  Each of her images just puts a smile on my face and they do for
my mom each time she receives a card also.

THanks for taking a peak!  If you would like to search through Sherri Baldy's Besties...come on over to www.scrapbookstampsociety.com


1 comment:

  1. When the snow falls down to earth
    We love sitting by the hearth
    Singing songs of Christmas time
    Listening to churchs bells chime

    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Greetings from Germany
    Anja

    a wonderful creation....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments