Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Catch the bug Challenge sketch

After this post I am finally caught up on the fun challenges over at Catch the Bug Challenges.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge will be.  You can come play along here : http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

Today is a sketch challenge, well actually it was Sunday's challenge, but I skipped that one by
accident.

My friend Christina's hubby is having a birthday in February so this is going right to him.
They live in Texas and I live in Michigan, and while she was here visiting me, we saw a truck
that said "yee yee"   She asked me what that meant, and I didn't have a clue, never saw that
or heard it before.  So, we looked it up!   Urban Legends says that It's a phrase that people in
Michigan use for just about any thing.  Got a fish on the line, yee yee.  Momma made a pie Yee yee!

My poor friend came here and now must think we are idiots.  LOL

Anyway, I thought it would be super cute to make her hubby a card with that phrase on it.  :)


The sketch shows an oval, 3 stars, a sentiment box, and the digi.  :) 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable...I love your take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with our 5th Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments