Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

pull toy

Hello, today's project for the Catch the Bug Challenge is inspired by animal crackers!  Use at least
1 animal and stickles.  http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-friday.html

I really liked the animal crackers box, so looked up a template online to simulate it.   I also
found a really fun carnival ticket freebie here: http://bringinghomeezra.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-carnival-invitation-printable.html

I have made my elephant digi into a 3d by printing it multiple times, and using foam tape between
each piece.  As you can see he is thick enough to sit up on his own.  Isn't he cute?

I've used bottlecaps for wheels on my circus cart, and twine for an illusion of it being a pull toy.
I have to admit, the twine wasn't my idea, my friend Bonnie said it would make a cute pull toy.

Lots and lots of stickles to decorate the outside.  :)

THanks for taking a peak and don't forget to come join Catch the Bug Challenge blog in their
5th birthday celebration!


I couldn't decide if I liked the top photo or bottom one, so sharing both. LOL

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and original design! Great job!!
    Thanks for joining Bugaboo's birthday celebration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous project in our Bugaboo Birthday celebration! It is s very cute!
    luv
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute & creative! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Birthday celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute love it! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 5th Annual Birthday Bash Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cool, Sher! Love it! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 5th Birthday Bash this year. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments