Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Spring

Super excited to say I've experienced my first taste of spring on Monday of this week. Yay!  I
can feel it getting closer.  The snow is starting to melt, puddles are in the street.  The sun actually
was bright enough to keep me warm while I was outside.  Oh yea, Spring is coming!

Today I have a spring card just for the occasion. Lisa Peters designs these darling little clear stamps
over at Sunsational Stamps.  You can find the image below here: http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/item_433/Bunny-Egg.htm

Happy Spring Everyone!  :)  Thanks for taking a peak at my card.


Challenges entered:

Sketch challenge at; http://technostamper.blogspot.com/ ends: 3/8


4 comments:

  1. Your bunny card is just adorable! I love your color choices too. Good luck :) Hugs....Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bunny is just adorable!

    I bobbed on over here to answer your query on my Twisted Witch blog about why I didn't enter a bestie image into any of the bestie challenges. I have answered you on my blog, but in case you didn't subscribe to be notified of any follow up comments this is what I said

    I would have loved to enter the My Besties challenges. HOWEVER, they hadn't gone live by the time I blogged this and my understanding of blogging and challenge etiquette is that you cannot add something to a challenge which you publish prior to the date of that challenge going live!

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny is so stinkin cute! I love it, and your card is wonderful, made me smile. I am hoping spring is right around the corner. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! TOP 3.....woohoo!!! Awesome!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments