Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thank you card- copy of Leanne's card from the paper players

Clean and simple for my card today.  I love this psx stamp that I found at a garage sale for just a quarter.  Can you believe someone was getting rid of their goodies so cheaply?  yay for me!  :)
I've also used a Stampin up stamp "thank you" that I found at a different garage sale over the summer.  So  a big thank you to all of you who sell your used stamps at great prices.  I appreciate it.

I ran across this flower challenge over at The Paper Players.  My card is a copy of one of their designers, Leanne.  You can see her beautiful card right there at the blog.  It is gorgeous.

Challenge entered:
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ FLowers- ends 3/20 come play along.



This doesn't show the white around my card. I have
a difficult time getting a straight on photo.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors..so sharp together! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much for casing my card! You are so lucky to have snagged this beautiful image for such a bargain price! Lovely! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments