Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I turtley love spring!

 Oh my goodness, woke up this morning and it is snowing here in Kalamazoo Michigan.  I can't believe it. I thought Spring was here to stay and now it seems if winter wants to come back and play.  Hard to believe that I am turning my heat on at the end of April.  Shaking  my head to that.

My card is showing how much I like Spring anyway.  This stamp set comes with this cute girl riding
her pet turtle and the fun sentiment "I turtley love Spring"  I do I do  :)   Come back where ever you are.  :)

I've distressed my paper edges a bit and kept it clean and simple.  Don't you think the image speaks
for itself?  I'm thinking it would look darling on a layout too.

If you like this image you can find it at the Sunsational Stamps Shop here:
http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/
There are two others one says I turtley love Snow, and the other says I turtley love you.  This
fun turtle is also on the animals page all by himself if you just want him by himself.  :)  I say
get 4, might as well have a full set :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments